This blog was started to keep friends and family posted on 3 of my siblings, my mom, and me during our 3-month US tour of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe during the summer of 2009. I am attending Union University this fall and will (hopefully!) be sharing my college adventures.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
July 29th
Well, we just drove almost all day. We left at 1:00 and got to Lake City, FL at 10:30ish. We just stayed the night there on the way to Cocoa Beach where we are today. Just our van left Nashville yesterday, and the blue van (minus AnnaGee) came today. Gee is flying down tomorrow from D.C., I think. We are in host homes tonight and tomorrow. We're in the same homes for 2 nights. Today we went to the beach for a while...I'll tell you about that tomorrow. We're going again in the morning. :) So, that's it for a long day of driving!! More tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment