Okay, this will be fast and furious...and slightly vague. Comment if you're confused (or curious) and I'll clear you up. :)
Arrived at airport at 4:00. Flight to Chicago cancelled because of Chicago weather. We are re-routed to DC to Boston, and then London.
Flew to DC. Sat by Tim. He drew in a coloring book and I read some. Talked about Fiddler (I had pictures) and where we've travelled and the civil war a bit. Arrived in DC and left a half hour later for Boston.
Flew to Boston. Sat with Farah from Bangladesh on plane. Really nice hour and a half chat. :) She's 17 and just graduated high school, spending time with family in Los Angeles (had lunch in Anaheim yesterday!) and Boston.
Arrived in Boston. Took shuttle..the all-to-familiar 15 passenger van. :) And the driver was crazy! Sat by India, talked about tour last year.
At hotel (like, 9.5 of 10 on the niceness scale!). India, Mary Beth and I are in a room together...I got the couch (very intentially!).
Luggage is apparently going to London before we are, so I have backpack with laptop and other non-useful-in-odd-circumstances things.
Going to bed so I can leave at 5:45 to get to the airport for 7:30 (local time!)boarding to London. We should get to London at about 7:00pm (or 18:00).
Tomorrow: London or bust!!
Wow. I;m so happy for you, but that delay's got to be annoying. I hope you have an awesome time. Tell Tim and India and Marybeth I love em. And Dave. -Rob
ReplyDeleteAllison! What an adventure already!
ReplyDeleteRob's pretty sure he knows about that coloring book. I should have given you some Ralph Vaughan Williams to listen to on the way. Just to get you in the mood for England!
Take care and have a wonderful time!
Mrs. Alice
Dinner? On the plane?
ReplyDeleteMom
you guys sound like your have fun despite the crazy flights!!!! hope you guys have a blast!!!! take lots and lots of pix!!!
ReplyDeleteisabella
No dinner on plane to DC or Boston...at airport before leaving. Tim was bent on Chinese, which he successfully talked everyone else into...so between that and Wendy's, I went for the fried rice. :) Only drinks on plane.
ReplyDelete