This blog was started to keep friends and family posted on 3 of my siblings, my mom, and me during our 3-month US tour of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe during the summer of 2009. I am attending Union University this fall and will (hopefully!) be sharing my college adventures.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Time Flies!
Wow. just figured out how to get pictures on here again!!!!!!!! It only showed them as a big link while I'm writing it, but it really is a picture when I publish it!!!!! I'm so silly. =S
Here are a few of my favorite pictures I've taken recently, at a friend's house. I wish I lived somewhere so beautiful:
So. I need to catch up on the outcome of all the things in the last post, but that will have to be another day. :( We're in Fiddler on the Roof right now, which is so fun. I'm Golde, the big mama that runs the house, so I get to yell at everybody. The show is the last weekend of Jan./first weekend in Feb. Drop me a comment for more info...
I went to get my driver's license on Tuesday (being 18 and all, it is about time!), and I failed for expired tags. I didn't even get to drive. We waited FOREVER and as soon as we got outside the lady said to go back in, that I had expired tags. Major bummer. But, I'm going again on Tuesday (if we can move the braces apt).
Anyhow, quick update for anyone who actually reads this anymore. I'm going to try and update more often, now that I can have pictures again!! WOO HOO!! Next update on Christmas...with more great pictures!
~~A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I still read this! Miss you all in band!!! : (
ReplyDeleteWow, Fiddler On The Roof!?!? No fair, I always wanted to be in that. Please send me show dates via email post haste! Mom, Abbie, Emilie and I all just auditioned for Anne of Green Gables at Smyrna Assembly (Lamplighters Theater, although technically this is a SALT production), and I'm really hoping that I get a role in it. Are you in Mrs. Jean's musical at TLC this year? Mom wouldn't let me be in both pit orchestra and play (possibly) at the same time, so Isaac was a bit miffed that I wouldn't be there to help him, but He'll be just fine without me. From all that I hear, the music's not nearly as involved as Music Man music was last year. Do you know when dates are for that, I'd like to come and see it.
So how have you been? Did you get your drivers license yet? You are graduating this year, right? E-mail me and tell me what's up in your world (if you have the time of course - believe me, I completely understand if you don't)
We miss you all in band. We only have 1 graduating senior this year, and he is piece is from Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe right before the big battle scene between the witch and narnians. I think it's going to be really good....
Got to go to bed,
Friendship Blessings, ~Madison~
I love the pictures Allison!
ReplyDeleteBekah